What is a SEN account?
You need a Sony Entertainment Network account to use PlayStation Network services. It's free to create an account and you do not need to provide any payment details. However, your wallet will require funding for some services.
If you already have an account and you have a new PlayStation system you do not need to create a new account, simply sign in to PlayStation Network with your existing account details.
Once your account has been created we advise that you find out more about how to manage account functions.
How do I create an account?
- Go to http://eu.playstation.com/registration/ on web browser and click ‘Sign up now’ or select [Sign In to PSN] on PS App.
- Select ‘Create a New Account’
- Read the terms of service and user agreement, enter your details and click ‘I Agree, Create My Account’.
- We will send you a link by email. Click on the link to verify your email address.
- Next, upgrade your SEN account so you can sign-in on your PlayStation systems. Click here to sign-in and select the Devices tab, then PlayStation Systems from the links on the left of the screen
- Select Update Account and provide the requested information.
- You are now ready to activate your compatible devices to use on your account.
Having trouble creating your account?