What is a SEN account?
You need a Sony Entertainment Network account to use PlayStation Network services. It's free to create an account and you do not need to provide any payment details. However, your wallet will require funding for some services.
If you already have an account and you have a new PlayStation system you do not need to create a new account, simply sign in to PlayStation Network with your existing account details.
Once your account has been created we advise that you find out more about how to manage account functions.
How do I create an account?
- Connect to the internet and from the home screen, select [Settings] > [Start] > [PlayStation Network] > [Sign Up].
- Select [Create a New Account] and read and agree to the Terms of Service and User Agreement.
- Enter your details and preferences and select [OK].
- Check your details on the 'Confirm Account Information' page and select [Confirm] if it is correct or [Back] to make any changes.
- Sign-in to your account and enjoy PlayStation Network!
Having trouble creating your account?