Your Online ID is your PSN name that you pick when you sign up. Once your Online ID is set, you can’t change it, so choose wisely.
1. The Avatar can be changed any time from your console.
2. Progress indicates percentage progress you’ve made toward reaching the next PSN level.
3. Trophies breakdown shows how many platinum, gold, silver, and bronze trophies you’ve earned across all the trophies-enabled games that you’ve played.
4. Total Trophies Earned is shown as numerical sum of all the trophies you’ve earned across all the games you’ve played.
5. Current Level denotes your PSN level based on all your game activity.