PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND INDICATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE TO ITS TERMS BY CLICKING THE "YES, I ACCEPT" OR "NO, I DON’T ACCEPT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SCREEN. IF YOU CLICK THE "NO, I DON’T ACCEPT" BUTTON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE ONLINE VERSION OF MY STREET™. CHECK WITH YOUR RETAILER ON ITS REFUND/RETURN POLICY.
1. This Agreement can be accepted only by an adult 18 years or older. By pressing the X button to Accept, you are accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of yourself or, if you are a parent or guardian, your minor child (under 18 years).
2. This game is rated E for Everyone with “Comic Mischief” by the Entertainment Software Rating Board. The game experience may change during online play.
3. Before you can play, you will be asked to create an account with a user name and password. Choose a fictitious name for your user name to protect your identity. Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. ("SCEA") will never ask you for your password and you should not provide this information to any third party. SCEA will automatically save your user name and password to facilitate future game play only. You agree that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the personal information you may intentionally or unintentionally disclose through login, game play and chat. Additionally, the chat feature is limited by age group. Even if because of your age you are unable to chat, you will still be able to play MY STREET™. For additional information, call SCEA Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669. This game will not ask you for any personally identifying information. You should avoid saying anything personally identifying in chat. You agree that SCEA has no liability for any violation of this Agreement by you or by any other player.
4. When you play, you agree to be respectful of your fellow players and never to engage in any behavior that would be abusive or offensive to other players, disruptive of the game experience, fraudulent or otherwise illegal. This includes but is not limited to:
(a) Harassing or intimidating other players while chatting or playing this game online or using information obtained while chatting or playing this game to harass or intimidate fellow players outside of the game;
(b) Using language, selecting names or creating any other content that is racially, ethnically or religiously offensive, sexually abusive, obscene or defamatory or that promotes a commercial enterprise;
(c) Using a player name that is the real name of any other person;
(d) Making a false report of player abuse to SCEA Consumer Services (see below);
(e) Violating any local, state or national law including but not limited to laws related to copyright, trademark, defamation, invasion of privacy and identity theft.
SCEA reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your account and, in appropriate cases, take legal action against you if you violate this Agreement. This means that SCEA may block your account without prior notice, prosecute you in a court of law in appropriate cases and cooperate with law enforcement and government investigations. To report violations of this Agreement or to inquire about a blocked account, call SCEA Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669. You agree that SCEA has no liability for any violation of this Agreement by you or by any other player.
5. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, SCEA grants you a non-exclusive right to use the software for play on a PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. There is no license to download game content other than what is necessary to facilitate game play.
6. When you play online, SCEA may retrieve information about the hardware, software and online connection you are using for copy protection, administration of the game site, account blocking of violators and other purposes. SCEA may also retrieve general statistical information about the use of the game for marketing research purposes.
7. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED UNDER LAW, SCEA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, SCEA does not guarantee that you will be able to play MY STREET™ at any time you want. From time to time, there may be problems related to access, delay and failure to perform that are beyond the immediate control of SCEA. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE REGARDING YOUR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE LIABILITY OF SCEA AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES WILL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE SOFTWARE (SEE LIMITED WARRANTY IN SOFTWARE MANUAL FOR FULL DETAILS). SCEA may in its sole discretion discontinue hosting of the game site at any time. You agree that SCEA has no liability for such discontinuance.
8. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applying to contracts fully executed and performed within the State of California. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in California and further agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in a court within San Mateo County, California.
9. SCEA in its sole discretion may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. You are responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement each time you log in to play. By accepting this Agreement and by playing the game online, you agree to be bound by all current terms of the Agreement. For a printed copy of this Agreement, go to http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements.