The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
2015 Gran Turismo AWARDS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Must be 18 years of age or older. Void outside the 50 United States and D.C., and where prohibited by law. Contest begins on October, 20, 2015 and ends November 1, 2015 12:59pm (PST).
To enter you must have a vehicle registered at the Las Vegas SEMA Auto Show. Please visit www.granturismoawards.com and complete the online entry form. You will be required to provide your Name, E-mail, contact information while at SEMA Las Vegas, category in which your vehicle is entered at SEMA, car make and model, car type, engine modifications, interior modifications, exterior modifications, and your SEMA booth number. You may enter once per registered vehicle. All entries must be received no later than November 1, 2015 11:59pm (PST). Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage due or misdirected entries. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event fewer entries are received than the number of prizes to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to take action as it reasonably deems necessary under the circumstances. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE(S): One (1) Grand Prize: Winner will be chosen among all valid entries received. Kazunori Yamauchi – Creator Gran Turismo series will be the sole judge in this Contest. Mr. Yamauchi will judge cars from five different categories. Those categories are “Hot Rod”, “SUV”, “European”, “Domestic”, and “Asian”. Mr. Yamauchi will select one overall winner. The winner’s vehicle will be digitally recreated and will appear in a future release of Gran Turiso for the PlayStation®4 system. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed. Winner will be notified at the Gran Turismo Awards event the evening of November 4, 2015 by Mr. Yamauchi. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an Entry for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion.
- Eligibility: Contest open to legal residents of United States only who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies and affiliates and each of their related companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Void outside the 50 United States and D.C., and where prohibited by law.
- General: Grand Prize Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within ten (10) days of prize notification. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. If winner is a minor, then the Affidavit must be signed by winner’s parent or legal guardian and returned within the stated time period or prize may be forfeited. Winner agree to the use of their name and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, winner agrees to release Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions, and affiliates from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Neither Sponsor nor their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this contest or receipt of prize. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds depends upon number of valid entries received.
- Winners List: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: GT Awards Contest – 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404.. Winners’ list requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winners’ list must be received by December 3, 2015.
- SPONSOR: Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404.