An original title created specifically for the PSP® system, VALHALLA KNIGHTS boasts stunning graphics and real-time, action-packed battles. It allows players to see and avoid monsters on the field map before engaging them and seamlessly switching to tactical team combat on the battle screen.
• Customizable characters give each player a unique experience - select from five races (human, dwarf, halfling, elf, machine) and eight different job classes (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, Knight, Samurai, Ninja, Anchor)
• Complete quests to earn more gold to help recruit new party members or upgrade equipment
• Enjoy the vast selection of weapons, armors, and accessories which also become visible on the in-game models when equipped
• Real-time battles in which the player can switch between controlling any of the six party members on the fly
• Highly detailed indoor and outdoor environments such as forests, dungeons, tunnels, castles, and an old ninja village
• Encounter up to 150 different types of monsters, including dragons, giants, vampires, ghosts and enemy samurais
• Network Play - Team up with other players in multi-player modes:
• 2-Player Co-op Mode - Features 30 co-op missions exclusive to the multi-player mode. Each player chooses three characters from their single-player party to participate (one human and two other characters), and all items earned are distributed by the host and can be carried back to each player's respective single-player game.
• 2-Player Versus Mode - Allows each player to select up to six characters to form their battle party. An item or set amount of gold is set as the wager, with the victorious party receiving the winnings from the losing party. The terms of victory can be set to completely eliminate the opposing party, have more HP left after a one-minute time limit or have more HP left after a five- minute time limit.