1) The opening tutorial takes you through all the basics. Pay attention to the charge melee attacks and in game Store features. You’re awarded the ‘Continue the Adventure’ Trophy just for completing it.
2) If you want further practice, check out the Trials Mode. You can hone your skills with throwables, sidekicks, and mysticals. Master your craft before taking it online. You also get the ‘Trials by Fire’ Trophy for completing them all.
3) Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork! Uncharted 4 is all about cohesive teamwork and coordination. A well balanced team that plays off each other will be far more successful than a team of lone wolves.
4) Don’t be afraid to blindfire in cover or while rushing an enemy. Many weapons, especially shotguns, are perfect for no-aim K.O.-ing.
5) Always reload your gun during down time. You never know when that extra bullet or two will be the deciding factor in a close duel.
6) Charge melee attacks are perfect for getting the drop on a pre-occupied enemy. Use the many maps’ varied side alleys and alternate paths to know when to sneak up and hamstring your opponent’s assault.