The galaxy is in turmoil as the events of Star Wars: Episode II rapidly approach. Mace Windu dispatches one of the Council's top Jedi--Adi Gallia--to investigate disturbances in the Karthakk system, as a secessionist movement threatens to expand. Using the Republic's new prototype Jedi starfighter, Adi Gallia sets out on missions that lead into events depicted in the Star Wars: Episode II
film. She quickly gains an upper hand in space battles through Force powers, but will these be enough to counter the massive fleet of the evil Captain Toth and a mysterious figure that threatens the very foundations of the Galactic Republic system?
- Sneak a peek at Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones thrills!
- Fly the new Jedi Starfighter and get a preview of characters, story connections, craft a key location and clues to events from the film.
- Force powers in flight. Capabilities that no pilot, craft or weapon has previously possessed -- Force lightning, Force shield, Force reflex and shock wave.
- Single and dual player action in over 15 story-based missions. Fly all missions co-op with a friend - or in single-player mode - in a variety of craft.
- Continuation of the adventure and heroics of Star Wars: Starfighter. Graphics, effects and performance enhancements - along with over 40 new craft (including massive capital ships, three new flyable fighters, new enemy craft, and more).