Make the play with NFL GAMEDAY 2002. New features include:
- Updated graphics - Brand-new player models of every NFL player with actual size and weight stats. New stadiums feature historical landmarks and grass wear-and-tear.
- New commentary - Dick Enberg is back in the booth, with Dan Fouts on color.
- Improved gameplay - See shoestring tackles and dragging and shaking offensive moves. New Total Control Passing lets QBs underthrow receivers. Improved tackling rewards the perfect hit with justified fumbles.
- Advanced AI - The smartest GAMEDAY on the PS one.
- New moves - Tons of new motion-capturing for gang-tackles, drag-downs, shoves, chop blocks, across-the-body catches, and more.
- Enhanced General Manager mode - Own the franchise and take them through the seasons. Even import rookies from NCAA GAMEBREAKER 2001.