In a world just like our own lives Andy, a boy like any other. His teacher hates him. His dog adores him. The thing that really scares him is the dark. To rescue his doggy pal, Whisky, snatched away by the Forces of Darkness, Andy must face his darkest fears in a secret kingdom, a world of soul-hungry phantoms, bed-time demons, manic monsters and bizarre friends.
As Andy, you will climb, swing, twist, swim and shoot your way through a world filled with mystical mazes, exotic landscapes and evil enemies. Fight head-on through 8 huge levels inhabited by The Shades and The Dark Souls. This is a land where your childhood nightmares become a reality...
- Non-stop, intense action and challenging puzzles throughout eight huge levels.
- Over 30 minutes of cinematics fluidly merge with the gameplay to draw players in until they are hooked.
- Unrepetitive! Every level looks different. A new skill or strategy is required every level to find Whisky.
- Rich detail, perfect in every way: Heart of Darkness looks more like a painting than your typical 3D character game.
- Shadows are calculated based on the surroundings and distort when they are cast upon extended objects like rocky mountain walls or rippling water.
- Over 2000 frames of animation just for Andy, so he moves smoothly whether he's sneaking across a bridge or swimming through murky waters.