Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush of explosive arcade flight combat in After Burner: Black Falcon & trade; on the PSP & reg; (PlayStation & reg;Portable) system. Fly at amazing speeds in fully customizable fighter jets and maneuver through a barrage of missiles and enemy fire using destructive weapons to seek and destroy all terrorist targets in the air or on land. Budding pilots can also dogfight competitively via Ad Hoc in co-op and multiplayer modes.
* Intense arcade gameplay: Dive into adrenaline-charged arcade gameplay, flying customizable military fighter jets and engaging in fast-paced, explosion-rich combat.
* Pick-up-and-play controls: Quick, responsive controls that are easy to learn ensure top quality on-the-go gameplay.
* Dazzling visuals: Intense explosions with high-speed planes fly through a variety of incredibly detailed environments filled with enemy targets.
* Multiplayer modes: Players find a wingman and work together to destroy enemy targets in co-op mode, or battle competitively with up to three friends - all with Ad Hoc capability.
* Single-player campaign: A terrorist cell called Black Falcon has infiltrated a top-secret facility escaping with 13 fighter jets. As a member of a highly classified military group, players must do whatever is necessary to retrieve these military fighter planes.
* Officially licensed aircraft: Take to the skies with 15 officially licensed military planes such as the F-14 Tomcat, F-18 Super Hornet and AV-8B Harrier.
* In-depth customization: Players customize their military jets with an array of weaponry and other visual upgrades, and improve performance by installing various engine components creating a faster, more manoeuvrable and deadlier fighter plane.