To lead humanity's last stand, Alice must return to where the nightmare began - Raccoon City...
To celebrate the release of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on January 26th 2017, PlayStation Video is giving you the opportunity to win one of five PS4 Pro systems with DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller signed by Alice herself, Milla Jovovich.
All fields are mandatory
You have successfully Registered! You will receive an email confirmation shortly!
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only and is construed and evaluated according to California law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” Sweepstakes (“Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) (“Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and selection of entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at 18 years of age or older. Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter the Promotion from their parent or guardian. Employees of Sponsor, Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. (“CTMG”), Sponsor’s parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins January 25, 2017 at 10:01 AM PST and ends on January 30, 2017 at 11:49 PM PST (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2017/resident-evil-the-final-chapter-sweepstakes/ and click on Sweepstakes entry form. Then, complete and submit the entry form with all requested information (including name, date of birth, and email address and/or any request by Sponsor).
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one entry per person. Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each Potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5.1. Five (5) prizes (“Prize(s)”) will be awarded to five (5) Potential Winners (defined below) in this Promotion. Each Potential Winner will receive one (1) PlayStation®4 Pro system signed by Milla Jovovich. The approximate retail value of each prize is $399.99. The total ARV of all Prizes is $1,999.95.
5.2. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 6 weeks for Prize delivery from the time a Potential Winner provides delivery information and required documentation (as specified in Section 7) to Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on a Prize, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the responsibility of the Prize Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 in his/her name for the fair market value of the Prize they have won for the calendar year in which the Prize was won, if applicable. Potential Winner(s) bears all risk of loss or damage to Prize after it is placed by Sponsor with a third party common carrier for shipment to Winner. Prize will be shipped only to an address in the United States or District of Columbia. No portion of the Prize will be replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a Potential Winner and select an alternate winner if any Prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a Prize based on the Potential Winner’s request.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Five (5) Potential Winners (“Potential Winners”) will be selected by random drawing on or about February 3, 2017. Potential Winners will be contacted via email. If a Potential Winner is determined by Sponsor to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Sponsor within three (3) business days, Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected by random drawing.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: Potential Winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Potential Winner who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. If a Potential Winner is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the Entrant resides, then that Potential Winner’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an Entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her entry) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the Prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s, and Sponsor’s agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by Entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering or participating in the Promotion, participants are subject to Sponsor’s verification and are bound to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions on the Sponsor’s website. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential Winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be harassing, detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified Entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants releases the Sponsor, CTMG, and Sponsor’s respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Mateo, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
15. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE MOTION PICTURE “RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER”, OR ANY OTHER MOVIE, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF CTMG OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
16. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Sweepstakes”, Attn: PlayStation Video Marketing, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404. Sponsor will send requested winners list after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for the winners list must be received by March 2, 2017.
17. SPONSOR: Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404.
CTMG is not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion. “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” © 2017 Columbia Tristar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.