HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST PAPERCRAFT SOCIAL CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. The Horizon Forbidden West Papercraft Social Campaign (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore Private Limited (“Sponsor”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on February 18th, 2022 at 11:00 Local Time and ends on March 10th, 2022 at 23:59 Local Time (“Overall Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Promotion official clock.
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to an individual who: (i) is a legal resident of the Participating Countries/Regions, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years old and are the legal age of majority in the individual’s place of residence at the time of entry. Each such individual is an “Entrant”.
Employees of Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation in this Promotion constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, the Sponsor may contact Entrants by e-mail or Facebook or Instagram Direct Message. The Sponsor will use the e-mail address or Facebook or Instagram accounts associated which the Entrants submit at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their e-mail address or Facebook or Instagram accounts after submission. All information collected shall be used for this promotion only.
“Participating Countries/Regions” include: Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam).
4. HOW TO ENTER
A. Entrants to download the papercraft template of Sunwing or Clawstrider from PlayStation.com, assemble the papercraft, and post their papercraft via Photo/Video on Facebook and/or Instagram.
B. Entrants must include Horizon Forbidden West mention in the social post and their favourite aspects from Horizon Forbidden West’s Sunwing or Clawstrider (maximum 100 words).
C. Entrants must include the campaign’s official hashtags in the social copy: #HFWPaperCraft and #Sunwing and/or #Clawstrider
D. Entrants must tag local official PlayStation social handle: @PlayStationAsia (for Facebook) and @PlayStation Asia (for Instagram)
E. Entries/Posts must be set to public
Entry Limit: Multiple submissions are allowed though only one of the entries will be judged. By participating this Promotion and submitting comment/picture/video, you agree to authorize and to provide the Sponsor or its affiliates to use, edit or share your comment/picture/video in other social media or marketing materials in the future without payment/prior notice to you. Participants are required to provide correct information. If any information is found to be incorrect or incomplete, participation entry shall be disqualified without notice. If any fraud or abuse found, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participation entry without notice and take necessary legal actions.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this PROMOTION on THEIR mobile device. Entrants should consult their MOBILE provider's pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win A prize in THIS PROMOTION.
5. WINNING CRITERIA
Best Pictures/Videos shall be judged by the Sponsor based on creativity and constructive elements.
3 Winners with the most creative picture/video shall be rewarded with 1 Horizon Forbidden West Gift Set each that consists of:
- 1 x Horizon Forbidden West Backpack
- 1 x Horizon Forbidden West Tote Bag
- 1 x Horizon Forbidden West Travel Cup
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Sponsor will notify the potential winners via Facebook or Instagram Direct Message by 31 March, 2022. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on any documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, the respective Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Prizes will only be awarded to a verified winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails or Facebook/Instagram messages, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder.
Horizon Forbidden West Gift Sets will be mailed to the winners at the local address in Participating Countries/Regions of this Promotion upon winner verification (PO Boxes not permitted) and delivered approximately by end of April 2022. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason.
All winners will receive notification from the Sponsor via Facebook or Instagram Direct Message.
7. limitation of liability: NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL EXCLUDE OR IN ANY WAY LIMIT THE SPONSOR’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THIS PROMOTION, YOU SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE.
10. publicity rights: By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, Online ID, avatar, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Promotion for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. general: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
The Sponsor reserves final rights if there is any dispute. The Official Rules are subject to change without prior notice.