PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®Classic Only
- You can extend warranty period for 90 days by registering your console online. Online product registration must be completed within 1 year from the date of purchase with actual purchase date from the original purchase invoice. Each product (i.e. each serial number) is entitled to extended warranty service once only.
- Extended warranty service shall be started immediately after the end of the original 1-year warranty period.
- Service coverage, terms and conditions for extended warranty is same as that of the original 1-year warranty.
- The original purchase invoice must be presented upon requesting the repair service.
- Console sleeve printed “1-Year Extended Warranty Service” is entitled to one-year extended warranty service. It doesn't require online product registration.