Terms and Conditions
1. "The Ultimate Gaming Package" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 05.08.2013 at 09.00 (GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on 31.08.2013 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) Visit the PlayStation® competitions website at http://psplus.eu.playstation.com/quiz.html;
b) Answer all of the questions and click "Submit";
c) Check the box to opt-in to receive PlayStation® Plus emails; and
d) Enter the following information in the fields provided and click "Submit":
i. confirmation of email address;
ii. full name;
iii. date of birth; and
iv. country of residence.
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. There will be one (1) winner ("Winner") and ten (10) runner-ups (each a "Runner-Up"). The Winner and each Runner-Up will be chosen at random by a computer program from all Entrants who complete the steps set out at Rule 4 above.
7. The Promoter shall notify the Winner and each Runner-Up, by email via the email address linked to their SEN account, of their selection within ten (10) days of the Closing Date.
8. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner and each Runner-Up must respond appropriately to the Promoter's email message to them, providing their name, date of birth and postal address, within thirty (30) days of the date of the Promoter's email.
9. The Winner will win the following prize, with a combined value of 2,000GBP, 2,300EUR, 17,000DKK, 18,000NOK, 3,900NZD, 10,000PLN, 100,000RUB and 2,800CHF ("Winner Prize"):
a) PlayStation® 4 console;
b) PlayStation® 4 camera;
c) PlayStation® Vita;
d) PlayStation® Headset;
e) Sony Smart TV; and
f) A voucher for a one (1) year subscription to PlayStation® Plus ("Voucher").
Each Runner-Up will win one (1) Voucher with a value of 39.99GBP, 49.99EUR, 375DKK, 395NOK, 89.95 NZD, 195PLN, 1950RUB and 63.95CHF ("Runner-Up Prize").
In these Terms, "Prize" shall mean the Winners' Prize and/or the Runners-Up's Prize, as appropriate in the context.
10. Entrants should refer to the full terms of service when they sign up, available at http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/gb-en/terms-of-service/.
11. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
12. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
15. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send:
a) by registered post, the Winner Prize (excluding the Voucher) to the Winner within thirty (30) days of the launch date of the PlayStation® 4 console; and
b) by email, via the email address linked to their SEN account, the Voucher to the Winner and each Runner-Up within thirty (30) days of receiving their details.
16. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's or Runner-Up's statutory rights (if any).
17. The Winner and each Runner-Up agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's and each Runner-Up's name on the Promoter's website(s). The Winner's and each Runner-Up's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'The Ultimate Gaming Package' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
20. The Winner and each Runner-Up may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
21. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
22. The "Promoter" is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
23. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.