Terms and Conditions
1. The "PlayStation Plus Bloodborne Competition” (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2. The Competition is open for entries on March 2nd 2015 at 09.00 (GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on March 16th 2015 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must have an active subscription to PlayStation®Plus during the Competition Period and one (1) week after the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) visit the PlayStation® competitions website at eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions;
b) click on the ‘PlayStation Plus Bloodborne Competition’ link;
c) enter their email address in the field provided;
d) click “Start” to begin the timed multiple choice quiz;
e) answer all of the multiple choice questions as quickly as possible, enter the unique CAPTCHA code that will be visible and click “Submit” once completed to stop the timer; and
f) enter the following information in the fields provided and click “Submit”:
I. confirmation of email address;
II. full name;
III. date of birth; and
IV. country of residence.
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. There will be ten (10) winners (each a “Winner”) determined as follows:
a) Each Entrant will be awarded a score corresponding to the number of questions they answered correctly (“Score”) and a time corresponding to the time in which it took them to complete the questions, enter the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit” (“Time”). Times shall be recorded to three decimal places;
b) The Winners shall be the Entrants with the ten (10) highest Scores. In the event that more than ten (10) Entrants obtain the equal highest Scores, the Winners shall be the Entrants that obtained the highest Scores in the fastest Time;
c) In the event that more than ten (10) Entrants obtained the highest Scores in the exact same fastest Time, those Entrants shall complete another set of timed multiple-choice questions to determine the Winners, in accordance with the ranking mechanism set out in a) and b) above. In the event of a further tie, this process shall be repeated until ten (10) Winners are obtained.
7. The Promoter shall notify each Winner by email, to the email address linked to their SEN account, of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
8. Each Winner will win:
a) one (1) Bloodborne™ Nightmare Edition PlayStation®4 Disc Game;
b) one (1) PlayStation®Plus 12 Month Membership Gift Card;
c) one (1) PlayStation®4 Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0;
d) one (1) Bloodborne™ Signed Artwork;
e) one (1) Bloodborne™ T-Shirt;
f) one (1) Bloodborne™ Bag;
g) and one (1) Bloodborne™ Keyring,
with a total approximate value of AUD 492 / EUR 338 / CZK 9341 / DKK 2513 / HUF 103905 / NZD 511 / NOK 2894 / PLN 1414 / RUB 24088 / SEK 3220 / CHF 359 / GBP 250 / (“Prize”).
9. In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification email within four (4) weeks from the date of the Promoter’s notification email, and provide their full name and postal address.
10. PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are only available to SEN account holders with access to high-speed internet. Users must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent - eu.playstation.com/legal. PlayStation®Plus content and services vary by subscriber age. Online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice – eu.playstation.com/gameservers. Service availability is not guaranteed. At the end of your subscription, if you do not take any action, it will automatically renew in accordance with the SEN Terms of Service and you will be charged from funds in your SEN wallet. Full terms and conditions can be found in the SEN Terms of Service at eu.playstation.com/legal.
11. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
12. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
15. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to send, by registered post, the Prize to each Winner within one (1) week of receiving a Winner’s details.
16. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
17. Voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. Voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. Voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the voucher code.
18. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘PlayStation Plus Bloodborne Competition’ to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5 and/or 9, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
21. Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
22. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
23. The “Promoter” is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
24. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.