MUSIC UNLIMITED – PREMIUM 90-DAY SUBSCRIPTION SALE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Music Unlimited Premium 90-day subscription (“90 Day Offer”) is open to persons “Eligible Persons”. Eligible persons are those persons:
a. resident of Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain and Sweden;
b. aged 18 years or over; and
c. who are not current Music Unlimited Premium subscribers or trialists.
2. The “Promoter” of this 90 Day Offer is Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the Eligible Person.
3. This 90 Day Offer starts at 09.00 BST on 03 April 2014 and ends at 11:59pm BST on 31 May 2014 (the “Offer Period”).
4. To accept the 90 Day Offer, you will need (i) a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account; and (ii) internet services (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your Sony platform). You are responsible for any internet service and connection fees.
5. If you are not a SEN account holder, you can easily register for a SEN account, without charge, by using their PlayStation® system or online at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action. Instructions for setting up a SEN account can be found at www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.
6. Only one (1) 90 Day Offer is available to any Eligible Person. Eligible Persons who subscribe to the 90 Day Offer will no longer be eligible to receive a Music Unlimited trial.
7. If you purchase the 90 Day Offer and you hold a Music Unlimited Access subscription, you will lose any remaining portion of your Music Unlimited Access subscription.
8. Eligible Persons can purchase the 90 Day Offer during the Offer Period by accessing the PlayStation Store on their PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®Vita going to the Music Unlimited section and then to the Music Unlimited Premium 90 Day-Subscription and clicking 'buy now'.
9. Eligible Persons will be required to submit valid credit or debit card details in order to subscribe to the 90 Day Offer. The cost of the 90 Day Offer is non-refundable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of this promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign in to their SEN account or to access the Music Unlimited service as a result of any Eligible Person's or third party's network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this 90 Day Offer and/or update or amend these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter may assign these terms and conditions to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these terms and conditions.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. The contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.