Ever fancied playing for your favourite football team? TiF 2005 is here to make that dream come true, thanks to revolutionary new EyeToy: Cameo technology.
Using EyeToy, you can capture a couple of simple images of your face and head, and Cameo will convert them into an uncannily realistic and fully animated 3D model which can then be mapped onto a custom player in TiF 2005!
Of course, TiF has to maintain its reputation as the most comprehensive football sim on the planet, so TiF 2005 ups the ante once again with more teams, more players, more seasons, more leagues, more stadia, and even more commentary than ever before.
Gameplay benefits from a range of new player animations that give you even more dribbling, passing and shooting moves, all with greater responsiveness and fluidity. It also means that scoring's going to be more of a challenge, too, as the extra animation extends to the 'keepers, who now have a wider range of saves at their disposal.
If you're playing or practising offline, you'll also notice that the AI has received a significant boost; now you'll be able to see the differences in various teams' playing styles, such as the Italian squad's capacity for strong possession, and the French team's knack for elegance and smoothness.
- Become the latest signing to your favourite team with EyeToy: Cameo compatibility
- Play 23 club seasons in any one of 32 leagues, and compete in eight international tournaments
- Pick from 935 teams, consisting of a total of over 19,000 players
- 28 unique stadia, including the San Siro and Ernst Happel Stadion
- Over 10 hours of commentary