Fans of the Blood Omen and Soul Reaver series will be in undead rapture when the anti-heroes of those two games ally in Legacy of Kain: Defiance. The vampire lord, Kain is still tussling with the time-twisting Mobius while Raziel - the reaper of souls and Kain's nemesis - is still struggling against his god-like captor in the ethereal realm 500 years in the future. Now the evil force of the Hylden threatens both of them and their parallel adventures are pulling them ever closer to a final confrontation with each other. Swords, sorcery, souls and buckets of blood await you in Legacy of Kain: Defiance.
- The return of the anti-heroes from the Blood Omen and Soul Reaver series - Kain and Raziel
- Play as both characters, separated by 500 years, fighting their own paths across a very different Nosgoth
- Challenging puzzles, fast and furious combat and huge, 3D levels
- Revel in the abilities of a vampire lord and a powerful wraith
- From Eidos - the publishers of the Tomb Raider series - and Crystal Dynamics - set to create the next Lara Croft game