As Harry Potter's favourite sport, Quidditch features prominently in the wizard schoolboy's adventures - and now you can play it too.
As the game progresses, you'll be able to enter the Quidditch World Cup, playing as one of nine international teams. Before that, though, you'll need to learn the ropes at Hogwarts, playing as one of the four house teams. In something of a first for a Harry Potter game, you don't have to be Harry if you don't want to. As well as Harry's team (Gryffindor), Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are all available for play. Each team is made up of recognisable characters from the books and films, such as Harry's nemesis, Draco Malfoy, who plays in the Slytherin team (boo!).
The world of Quidditch is brought to life with a variety of massive stadiums that bring home the grandeur of the sport. Each international team has a home stadium, meaning you'll get to play Quidditch in locations ranging from the glorious Australian outback to the Gothic splendour of Bulgaria's stadium.
You can also use a variety of special moves that allow you to retain control of the Quaffle, dodge nasty tackles, and execute outrageous team manoeuvres that let you score in style. When the time is right, reach for the Golden Snitch to end the match and score a whopping 150 points!
- For the first time, take part in all aspects of a Quidditch match
- Play as a variety of teams, including Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
- Play two-player matches to determine who's best on the broomsticks
- Progress from Hogwarts and win the Quidditch World Cup as one of nine international teams
- Unlock a variety of special moves to flummox the opposing team