“Applicable Stores” PlayStation®4 system store and the PlayStation®Store, excluding all other PlayStation® system stores and in-game commerce.
“Closing Date”31 March 2017 at 23:59 (GMT)“Entrant Countries”Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar.
“Opening Date”1 March 2017 at 00:01 (GMT)
“Steps”The purchase of a PlayStation®4 console (all versions, including PlayStation®4 Pro) from a participating retailer between the Opening and the Closing date.
“Voucher Item” Voucher Code which can be used to receive a 3 month PlayStation®Plus subscription from the Applicable Stores without charge. At the end of the 3 months, the subscription will unless cancelled continue and you will be billed in 12 month periods at the then current full PlayStation® Store price.
“Voucher Code Expiry Date” All entrant countries excluding Germany: 31 March 2018 at 23:59 (GMT)Germany: 31 March 2020 at 23:59
1. This PlayStation®Plus offer (“Offer”) is open to residents of the Entrant Countries who are Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) (previously known as PlayStation®Network (“PSN”)) account holders and who meet the criteria set out in paragraph 10 below (“Eligible Persons”).
2. This Offer opens on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
3. To take advantage of this Offer, Eligible Persons must: have a SEN account registered in an Entrant Country; andperform the Steps during the Promotional Period.
4. For the avoidance of doubt any Steps performed before or after the Promotional Period shall not be included in this Offer. The participation of a particular retailer in this Offer should be verified before completing the Steps. Non-participating retailers are excluded from the Offer.
5. Those Eligible Persons who have successfully performed the Steps will receive a voucher code (“Voucher Code”) for the Voucher Item from the retailer at the time of purchase which expires on the Voucher Code Expiry Date.
6. Instructions on how to redeem the Voucher Code will be included on the Voucher Code.
8. Voucher Codes are subject to terms and conditions of use: http://eu.playstation.com/terms/promotioncodes.
9. Voucher Codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. Voucher Codes will expire on the Voucher Code Expiry Date. No cash alternatives will be offered. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen or if sent to an invalid e-mail address provided by the Eligible Person.
11.This subscription is a paid-for ongoing subscription and after the three months a recurring subscription fee of $89.95 will be deducted from your wallet at the start of every 12 months.Recurring subscription fee: $89.95 until otherwise notified by email to the email address registered to your account.Billing frequency: every twelve months.Subscription duration: ongoing until cancellation.You can cancel your subscription at any time so that your subscription will expire at the end of the then current term. This will stop future payments of the subscription fees but you will not receive a refund for payments already made.Instructions on cancelling your subscription are at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/When you click [Order & Pay], we will turn ON automatic funding in your account settings. This means that if you do not have enough funds in your wallet to pay for your subscription renewal, the required balance will be charged to the payment method registered to your account (if any) unless you turn off automatic funding. To turn off automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].Internet required. Eligible Persons are responsible for any internet access fees.
12.The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the Offer.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign-in to their SEN account or to receive or redeem the Voucher Code, as result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
14.The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this Offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15.In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to deliver any Voucher Code.
17.The “Promoter” is: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.18.To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.