Play as Liao Tianding (AKA. Liāu Thiam-Ting), vigilante of Taipei city and wanted by the Colonial Japanese authorities. Rob the rich, feed the poor, and fight for justice in the streets of early 20th century Taipei as Taiwan’s legendary outlaw. Based on real events, real people and real situations, The Legend of Tianding is an exploration of a place and time often overlooked and presented in the style of Traditional Chinese Manga.
Battle the colonial authorities in style with a tanto, waist sash, and fast paced Kung Fu in tightly tuned technical combat. Execute advanced aerial combos, steal weapons from your enemies, use your waist sash and grappling hook to fly around the battlefield, and strike fear into the hearts of your oppressors.
Take on incredible bosses like deadly courtesans, greedy businessmen, and even military leaders, each one guaranteed to challenge you with their dynamic abilities and brutal attacks.
Explore the Dadaocheng area of Taipei city as it looked like in the early 1900’s Run through colorful streets, ride on a speeding train, and make your escape through dark sewers, all done in the style of a retro Traditional Chinese Manga.
• Incredible kung fu action including the Soaring Dragon and One-Inch Punch.
• Explore an authentic recreation of 20th century Taipei.
• Battle against deadly courtesans, greedy business and military leaders.
• Play as Taipei's real-life "Robin Hood", the outlaw Liao Tianding.
• Collect game-changing Talismans and play a traditional game of Four Color Cards.
• See how your legend stacks up against your friend's in online leaderboards.
• Test yourself against Tianding’s rogue's gallery in Boss Rush mode.
• Get more off Dadaocheng on your screen with Ultrawide monitor support.
• Experience the full beauty of the city, the mountains, and clashing martial arts in 4K resolution, running at 120 frames per second. [Excluding PS4™, PS4™ Pro]