Set up a Sony Entertainment Network account by selecting "PlayStation®Network" on your PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®Vita system.
Visit PlayStation®Store via your PS3™ or PS Vita system.
Select the "Redeem Codes" icon from the "Store Top".
If required, sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Enter the 12 character voucher code and select Continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the voucher code.
NOTE: Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Redemption expiry date: 31/12/2013
Please note that current active PS Plus subscribers (either paying or on a trial) are not able to redeem this PS Plus 30 Day Trial offer.
Note: A credit/debit card is required to redeem this voucher. You will not be charged during the trial period. At the end of the trial your subscription will automatically renew into a 90 day membership where you will be charged. You may cancel your 30 day trial at any time.
VOUCHER CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You are eligible to redeem one 30 Day Trial Code only. Current or previous Plus Subscribers are not eligible to redeem a 30 Day Trial Code.
2. The PlayStation®Network (PSN) voucher code is issued and redeemed by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" or "your" we mean the recipient of the PSN voucher code.
3. To redeem a PSN voucher code, you will need (i) the specified hardware; (ii) a Sony Entertainment Network account; and (iii) broadband internet service. You are responsible for any broadband access fees.
5. Unless otherwise stated, PSN voucher codes can only be redeemed once by you. PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold or returned for a cash refund (except as required by law). If you have any questions about the use of PSN voucher codes, please visit our Customer Service at eu.playstation.com/support.
6. PSN voucher codes must be used before any specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional restrictions will be communicated to you with the PSN voucher code.
7. PSN voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission.
8. Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
9. A PSN voucher code can only be redeemed through PSN in those countries where PlayStation®Store is available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
10. If a PSN voucher code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such PSN voucher code. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to PSN voucher codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the PSN voucher code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
11. We may assign this Agreement to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
13. Where PSN voucher codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should be addressed to the promoter of the offer rather than to us.
14. At the end of your 30 day trial, if you do not take any action, your subscription will automatically renew to a 90 day paid membership in accordance with the Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd Terms of Service and User Agreement and you will be charged €14.99 from funds in your SEN wallet. If your SEN wallet does not have sufficient funds the remaining balance will be automatically transferred from your connected credit card to your SEN wallet which will be charged for the remaining balance. Please visit the FAQ Page at http://uk.playstation.com/psn/support to learn more about how to cancel your subscription. You may cancel your 30 day trial at any time.
"2", "PlayStation" and "À" are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. "SONY" and "Ô" are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe.