Specific Rules for “Weekly Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection Challenge” Competition
1. The "Weekly Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection Challenge” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, UK (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”). [NOTE: Keep the following if France is included in the Competition. Otherwise, delete it.] [These Terms (as defined below) apply to those Entrants resident of [insert countries here excluding France].]
2. The Competition is open for entries on 12 October 2015 at 09.00 (GMT / BST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 1 November 2015 at 23.59 (GMT / BST) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation®4 and a copy of Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection for PlayStation®4 (“Game”)’. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the General Rules (click here).
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) if they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account (previously known as PlayStation®Network account), create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playstation.com/registration/;
b) visit the [insert relevant language] PlayStation Forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu (“Forum”);
c) sign into their SEN account;
d) click on the “Competition – Weekly Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection Challenge” thread [insert link] (“Thread”);
e) complete the games in the disc on Continuous Speed Run in Normal Mode for the following dates, as listed in the thread:
a. Uncharted Drake’s Fortune between 12 October 2015 at 09.00 (GMT / BST) and 18 October 2015 at 23:59 (GMT / BST);
b. Uncharted Amongst Thieves between 19 October 2015 at 09:00 (GMT / BST) and 25 October 2015 at 23:59 (GMT / BST);
c. Uncharted Drake’s Deception between 26 October 2015 at 09:00 (GMT / BST) and 1 November 2015 at 23:59 (GMT / BST);
f) take one or more photo or screenshots of their time clearly showing the completion of each episode and the total (“images”) in the statistics menu;
g) post their images to the Thread. The images submitted must be in .jpeg format. The file size must not exceed 1000 kilobytes. Entrants’ SEN Online ID must be clearly readable in the Image submitted; and
6. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry per week and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize per Weekly Task (as defined below).
7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 6 and 7. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control.
9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
10. Each Winner will win a prize. There will be three (1) winner (each a “Winner”) for each Weekly Task (each a “Prize”) as described below:
a. One (1) winner for the best time completing Uncharted Drake’s Fortune™;
b. One (1) winner for the best time completing Uncharted: Among Thieves™;
c. One (1) winner for the best time completing Uncharted Drake’s Deception™.
11. The Promoter shall notify each Winner by Private Message (“PM”) on the Forum], of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
12. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s PM within one (1) week from the date of the Promoter’s notification PM, and provide their full name, postal address and date of birth.
13. Each Winner will win a Press-kit of Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection,
with a total approximate value of GBP 20, EUR 25, RUB 1915, CZK 739, PLN 115 (“Winner Prize”).
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send by registered post, the Winner Prize to each Winner; within two (2) weeks of receiving a Winner’s details.
15. In these Terms, “Prize” shall mean a Winner Prize as appropriate in the context.
16. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
18. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
20. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect the statutory rights (if any).
21. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and/or 12, uses multiple accounts to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
23. Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
24. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘Weekly Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection Challenge’ to the following address: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
25. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
26. The “Promoter” is: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited / Sony Interactive Entertainment UK Limited / Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
27. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.