Specific Rules for “Bound Photo Mode Competition” Competition
1. The “Bound Photo Mode Competition” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 13 years or over who are residents of The United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Russia, Poland, The Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2. The Competition is open for entries on 6th October 2016 at 19.00 (BST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 20th October 2016 at 23.59 (BST) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation® 4 and a copy of Bound for PlayStation 4 (“Game”). By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the General Rules (click here).
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) If they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account (previously known as PlayStation®Network account), create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playstation.com/registration/;
b) play Bound on the PlayStation®4 and capture an in-game shot and edit it using the Bound for PlayStation®4 system “Photo Mode” functionality;
c) press the SHARE button to capture a screenshot ("Screenshot") and upload it to an online service or a USB storage device (for more details on how to capture and upload a screenshot click here);
d) visit the [insert relevant language] PlayStation Forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu (“Forum”);
e) sign into their SEN account;
f) click on the “Competition – Bound Photo Mode Competition” thread http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/S /BOUND-Photo-Mode-EU-competition/m-p/24570922 (“Thread”);
g) post a reply by uploading their Screenshot to the Thread. The Screenshot submitted must be in .jpeg format and the file size must not exceed 1000 kilobytes.
6. Each Entrant may submit a maximum of four (4) entries but will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 6 and 7. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control.
9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
10. There will be one (1) winner (each a “Winner”) and eight (8) runners-up (each a “Runner-Up”). The Winner and each Runner-Up will be selected by a Most Valued PlayStationer “MVP” (as defined on the PlayStation Forum) and one (1) or more employees of the Promoter based upon the originality and creativity of the Image. The decision of the judges is final.
11. The Promoter shall notify the Winner and each Runner-Up by Private Message (“PM”) on the Forum, of their selection within two (2) weeks of the Closing Date.
12. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), the Winner and each Runner-Up must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s PM within one (1) week from the date of the Promoter’s notification PM, and provide their full name, postal address and date of birth. The postal address provided must match any postal address provided at the time of entry, the Winner and each Runner-Up may be disqualified.
13. The Winner will win one (1) 3D printed statue of the Princess character from Bound
with a total approximate value of GBR 80 / EUR 90 / PLN 390, TRY 300, RUB 6500 (“Winner Prize”).
14. Each Runner-Up will win one (1) print of Runner up’s Entry Photo signed by the Bound team with a total approximate value of GBR 15 / EUR 20 / PLN 90, TRY 70, RUB 1450 (“Runner-Up Prize”).
15. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send:
a) by registered post, the Winner Prize to the Winner; and
b) by registered post, the Runner-Up Prize to each Runner-Up,
within five (5) weeks of receiving a Winner’s and Runner-Up’s details.
16. In these Terms, “Prize” shall mean a Winner Prize and Runner-Up Prize as appropriate in the context.
17. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
19. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
21. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect Winner’s and Runner-Up’s statutory rights (if any).
22. The Winner and each Runner-Up agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and/or 12, or uses multiple accounts to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
24. The Winner and each Runner-Up may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
25. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner’s and the Runner-Up’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). The Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked “Bound Photo Mode EU Competition” to the following address: : Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
26. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
27. The “Promoter” is: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
28. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.