- The Playful Festival Challenge (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (“Sponsor”).
- Promotion Period：Pre-register begins on February 3, 2021 at 9:00 and ends on February 11, 2021 21:59:59 (WIB). Promotion begins on February 12, 2021 at 00:00 and ends on Mar 5, 2021 at 23:59:59 (WIB) (“OverallPromotion Period”), subject to the time of receipt by the Sponsor's server.
- Eligibility：This Promotion is open only to an individual who: (i) is a legal resident of the Participating Countries/Regions, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years old and are the legal age of majority in the individual’s place of residence at the time of entry, (iii) owns or has access to a PlayStation®4 or a PlayStation®5 (iv) has an account for PlayStationTMNetwork (“PSN”) account (“PSN Account”), and (v) has an active high-speed internet connection and is logged in to the PSN during play. Each such individual is an “Entrant”.
Employees of Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation in this Promotion constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, the Sponsor may contact Entrants by e-mail, phone number and the PlayStation Network system message. The Sponsor will use the e-mail address associated with Entrants’ PSN ID and phone number which they submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their e-mail address or phone number. All information collected shall be used for this promotion only.
PSN accounts registered in the following region are eligible to join the Promotion: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
- PROMOTION STRUCTURE: This Promotion consists of three goals: All of them requires teamwork. The Community needs to achieve the Community Goals together. Each Entrant will become a part of a community consisting of Entrants from every Participating Country/Region (“Community”). The Community will play together to meet three goals simultaneously. (the “Community Goals”).
||February 12, 2021 to March 5, 2021
Playing 180,000 hours of Entertainment Apps (PS4/PS5: YouTube, Netflix, Twitch, Spotify, Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, WWE Network, Redbull TV, MLB.TV, NBA Game Time, Tennis TV, IGN, DAZN and UEFA.tv; PS5: YouTube, Netflix, Twitch, Spotify, Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video and WWE Network)
|One (1) set of Playful Festival PS4/PS5 Avatar to all Entrants in .
Playing 880,000 hours of any game titles in non-online multi-player mode.
Additionally, Entrants can participate in any KOL teams of their choosing. Any game titles played by each Entrant (in non-online multi-player mode) will also count towards the total playing hours of the KOL team of their choosing.
PS Plus 12 Months Subscription for the top fifty (50) winners per each region.
Additional prizes for winning KOL teams
PlayStation branded backpack
Twenty (20) pieces for champion team.
PlayStation branded tough case
Twenty (20) pieces for 1st runner-up team
PS Store Voucher Value of IDR 400,000
Twenty (20) vouchers for 2nd runner-up team
||Playing 108,000 hours of any game titles in online multi-player mode.
||PS Store Voucher Value of IDR 15,000,000 for the top two (2) winners per each region.
The Community Goals include goals related to: (i) playing hours of Entertainment Apps (non-gaming apps) by the Community (Goal One); (ii) playing hours of game titles in non-online multi-player mode by the Community (Goal Two); and (iii) playing hours of game titles in online multi-player mode by the Community (Goal Three). The Community’s progress will be tracked on playstation.com/playful-festival
When the Community meets each Community Goal, the Community will win the prizes.
For Goal 1, Entrants can play any Entertainment Apps (Non-Gaming Apps) of their choosing. Any Non-Gaming Apps played by each Entrant will only count towards the total playing hours by the Community. One (1) set of Playful Festival PS4/PS5 Avatar will be awarded to all Entrants whose Community reaches 180,000 playing hours.
For Goal 2, Entrants can play any game titles in non-online multi-player mode of their choosing. Any game titles played by each Entrant will only count towards the total playing hours by the Community. The top fifty (50) entrants per each region who play the longest hours (total playing time) will win Goal 2 Prize.
Additionally, Entrants can participate in any KOL team of their choosing. Any game titles played by each Entrant (in non-online multi-player mode) will also count towards the total playing hours by the KOL team of their choosing. Top twenty (20) Entrants who play the longest hours (total playing time) in winning KOL teams (Champion, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up) will be awarded additional prizes.
For Goal 3, Entrants can play any game titles in online multi-player mode of their choosing. Any game titles played by each Entrant will only count towards the total playing hour by the Community. The top two (2) entrants per each region who play the longest hours (total playing time) will win Goal 3 Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER
To enter, Entrants must log into their PSN Account on www.playstation.com, follow the links to the button for the Promotion’s sign-up form on www.playstation.com/playful-festival and complete the form by accepting the terms and conditions.
Upon successful entry, all Entrants will become, and remain, part of the Community until the end of the Overall Promotion Period. Entrants who sign-up between February 3, 2021 and February 11, 2021 are eligible to participate Goal 1, Goal 2 and Goal 3.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same individual, all such entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address, account, or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Promotion, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified and may not be eligible to win a prize.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this PROMOTION on THEIR mobile device. Entrants should consult their MOBILE provider's pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win A prize in THIS PROMOTION.
- WINNER DETERMINATION FOR PRIZES:
When each goal is completed, Entrants who form part of the Community will win goal prize as follows:
- Goal 1: When the Community reaches 180,000 playing hours, all entrants in the Community will be entitled to One (1) set of Playful Festival PS4/PS5 avatar (“Goal 1 Prize”)
- Goal 2:
- Top fifty (50) entrants per region who play the longest hours will be entitled to one (1) PS Plus 12 Months Subscription (“Goal 2 Prize”)
- Additional prizes for winning KOL teams. Top twenty (20) entrants in Champion team, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up teams who play the longest hours (total playing time) will be entitled to:
- One (1) PlayStation branded backpack for Champion team
- One (1) PlayStation branded tough case for 1st runner-up team
- One (1) PS Store Voucher Value of IDR 400,000 for 2nd runner-up team
*Backpack and tough case shall be delivered to local address in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE:Sponsor will notify the potential winners via e-mail (the e-mail address associated with the winner’s PSN Account) or the PlayStation Network system message. Failure to provide correct information in verification document or return the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The country of residence associated with a winner’s PSN Account must match the residential address provided during winner verification. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these terms and conditions, declines to accept a Prize, the respective Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. The alternate winner will be the individual whose game hour follows the prior winner. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. The PlayStation Store vouchers and PS Plus 12 Month Subscription will be delivered to winners via email. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Prizes will only be awarded to a verified winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. The redemption codes for the PlayStation Store voucher (IDR 15,000,000 / IDR 400,000), PlayStation Plus 12 Months Subscription and PS4/PS5 Avatar will be delivered via email upon winner verification. Backpack and tough case shall be delivered to local address in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY：NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL EXCLUDE OR IN ANY WAY LIMIT THE SPONSOR’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the terms and conditions. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these terms and conditions, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these terms and conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these terms and conditions. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these terms and conditions, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THIS PROMOTION, YOU SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS：By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, Online ID, avatar, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Promotion for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these terms and conditions is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these terms and conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these terms and conditions and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited reserves final rights if there is any dispute. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.