1. The Amazing Giveaway Social Campaign (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Private Limited (“Sponsor”).
Marvel, The Walt Disney Company, and their respective affiliates are not sponsors, administrators, or prize providers for this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on 21 October 2023 at 21:00 Hong Kong Time and ends on 3 November 2023 at 23:59 Hong Kong Time (“Overall Promotion Period”). All timings are based on the Hong Kong Time on the Sponsor’s servers. Entrants to this Promotion outside of Hong Kong Time must check their Country/Region’s corresponding local time.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to an individual who: (i) is a legal resident of Hong Kong, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years old and the legal age of majority in the individual’s place of residence at the time of entry. Each such individual is an “Entrant”.
Employees of the Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, and employees of Marvel, The Walt Disney Company, and their respective affiliates, are not eligible to enter this Promotion or win any Prizes. This paragraph is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
Participation in this Promotion constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and the Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, the Sponsor may contact Entrants by Facebook or Instagram Direct Message. The Sponsor will use the Facebook or Instagram accounts associated with the Entrant’s submission at the time of entry. Entrants are not allowed to (i) change their Facebook or Instagram accounts used for submitting their entry after submission or (ii) use more than one Facebook or Instagram account or multiple identities. All information collected from the Entrants shall be used for this Promotion only.
“Participating Country/Region” : Hong Kong
4. HOW TO ENTER
To participate in this Promotion, Entrants are required to do the following during the Overall Promotion Period:
A. Entrants must follow PlayStation HK on Facebook and/or Instagram (@PlayStationHK)
B. Entrants must post answers via the comments section on PlayStationHK’s official Facebook or Instagram contest post
C. Entries/Posts must be set to public
Entry Limit: Multiple entries by the same Facebook or Instagram account are allowed, though only one of the entries (if multiple entries are submitted by the same Entrant) will be judged per Entrant.
By participating in this Promotion and posting and submitting comments, (i) the Entrant authorizes and agrees to provide the Sponsor and its affiliates the right to use, edit or share such comments in other social media or marketing materials in the future without payment/prior notice to the Entrant; and (ii) the Entrant agrees that, if their entry is subject to the rights of third parties, the Entrant shall be solely responsible for obtaining clear and unambiguous prior consent from such third parties as a requisite for such entry to be valid in this Promotion.
Entrants are required to provide correct information. If any information provided by an Entrant is found or suspected by the Sponsor to be incorrect or incomplete, their participation entry shall be disqualified without notice. If any fraud or abuse by an Entrant is found or suspected by the Sponsor, or if any entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is deemed to be of poor quality, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate in the opinion of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant’s participation entry without notice and to take any necessary legal action.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this Promotion on their mobile device. Entrants should consult their mobile provider's pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win a prize in this Promotion.
5. WINNING CRITERIA
The best comments shall be judged by the Sponsor based on creativity and constructive elements.
20 winners who are judged by the Sponsor to have submitted the most creative comment shall be rewarded with 1 x Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Merchandise Set (“Prize”) per winner that consists of:
- 1 x Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 oversized T-shirt
- 1 x Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Spider Bot Keychain
- 1 x Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 lanyard
- 1 x Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 woven patches
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Sponsor will notify the potential winners via Facebook or Instagram Direct Message by 30 November 2023, Hong Kong Time. Failure by a potential winner to provide all required information in their reply by return within the time period specified by the Sponsor may result in forfeiture of that winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, or declines to accept a Prize, the Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If, after a good-faith attempt, the Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Prizes will only be awarded to a verified winner.
The Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but the Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered Facebook or Instagram messages, including without limitation messages or e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion message or e-mail, including any winner notification message or e-mail, to a spam or junk folder.
Upon winner verification, the Sponsor will aim to deliver the Prizes to the winners at their local addresses in Hong Kong (PO Boxes not permitted) by 31 January 2024. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded or re-delivered. Prizes are non-transferable, and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding or delivering the Prizes for any reason. If any Prizes are lost, stolen or damaged after being received, they will not be replaced.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE OR IN ANY WAY LIMIT THE SPONSOR’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW. By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that (i) the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents and (ii) Marvel, The Walt Disney Company and their respective affiliates (and each of their officers, directors and employees) ((i) and (ii) collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to this Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering this Promotion, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Terms and Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (ivii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or that may arise in connection with: (a) this Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in this Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct or deliberate breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and/or proceed with this Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Terms and Conditions. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Terms and Conditions, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF HONG KONG. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THIS PROMOTION, YOU SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s designee the right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, Online ID, avatar, picture and other information and content provided in connection with this Promotion for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of this Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Terms and Conditions is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in this Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of this Promotion as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The Sponsor reserves final rights if there is any dispute. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.