Terms and Conditions
1. The "Driveclub at Brand Licensing Europe 2013 Trade Show" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 15 October 2013, 16 October 2013, and 17 October 2013 daily (each a "Relevant Date") and opens on each Relevant Date at 09.00 (BST) ("Opening Time") and closes on 15 October 2013 and 16 October 2013 at 17.00 (BST) and on 17 October 2013 at 16.00 (BST) (each the "Closing Time"). The period from the Opening Time to and including the Closing Time on each Relevant Date shall separately be referred to as the "Opening Period" and across all three (3) Relevant Dates cumulatively shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) go to the Driveclub stand at the Brand Licensing Europe 2013 Trade Show at the Olympia Exhibition Centre, London on a Relevant Date during the Opening Period;
b) approach a member of the Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited team who will each be wearing a PS4 badge;
c) have the barcode on their Trade Show visitor badge scanned; and
d) complete one (1) lap of Driveclub for PlayStation®4.
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. There will be one (1) winner, who shall be the Entrant who records the fastest single lap time across all the Relevant Dates.
7. The Promoter shall notify the Winner, by email, of their selection on 18 October 2013.
8. The Winner will win one (1) PlayStation®4 and one (1) DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, with a value of £349 ("Prize").
9. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter's email message to them, providing their name, date of birth and postal address, within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
10. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
11. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
12. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by registered post to the postal address provided, the Prize to the Winner within fourteen (14) days of the launch of the PlayStation®4, scheduled for 29 November 2013.
15. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's statutory rights (if any).
16. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). The Winner's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'Driveclub at Brand Licensing Europe 2013 Trade Show' to the following address: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
18. The Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
19. The Winner must ensure that they comply with the relevant rules of entry when attending the Trade Show. Any refusal of entry is not the responsibility of the Promoter and the Promoter shall have no liability to the Winner in respect of the same.
20. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
21. The "Promoter" is: Sony Interactive Entertainment UK Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP.
22. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.