1. This promotion is only open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom aged 12 or over.
2. If an entrant is under the age of 18 their parent or legal guardian may need to provide their permission before they will be entered into this promotion.
3. Entrants can enter in one of two ways:
(i) They can go to http://eu.playstation.com/psp-e1000/, click on the link "Register", enter their personal details and register their PSP-E1000; or
(ii) If they do not own a PSP-E1000, they can send an e-mail to email@example.com containing their name, date of birth and full postal address, with the words "PSP-E1000 Prize Draw" in the subject line.
4. Each entrant will be entered into the first PSP-E1000 Prize Draw that follows the registration of their PSP-E1000 or the Promoter's receipt of their e-mail entry. This promotion is limited to one entry per person per type of hardware prize draw.
5. Four PSP-E1000 Prize Draws will be made randomly by computer each calendar year on 15 March, June, September and December with entries for each draw closing at 23.59GMT on 14 March, June, September and December.
6. The first entry randomly selected from each PSP-E1000 Prize Draw will win a PS3™ system.
7. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the Prize Draw and each winner's name and town of residence will be posted on http://eu.playstation.com/ within ten weeks of the Prize Draw.
8. The winners must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification.
9. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but is not responsible for any taxes, duties or other costs incurred by a winner as a result of participation in the Prize Draw or acceptance of prizes.
10. General Rules apply to this Promotion. Please click here to view them.
Promoter and Data Controller: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.