Terms and Conditions
1.The "Win 5 Games with Music Unlimited" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 31 October 2013 at 09.00 (GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on 22 November 2013 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) If they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account, create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playsation.com/registration/ ;
b) sign into their SEN account;
c) visit the PlayStation® blog at http://blog.eu.playstation.com ("Blog");
d) click on the Blog post titled: 'Win 5 of the biggest PlayStation 4 games with Music Unlimited';
e) in the "Leave a Comment" box at the end of the Blog post, enter their Ultimate PS4 Playlist ("Playlist") (no more than ten songs) and click "Submit"; and
6. Each Entrant may submit multiple Competition entries by making multiple Blog posts responding to the Question, however each Entrant will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under their control.
9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
10. There will be one (1) winner ("Winner"); chosen by a judge based upon the quality and relevance to classic PlayStation soundtracks and the originality of the Playlist submitted. The judge is independent and is not permitted to enter the competition themselves. The decision of the judge is final.
11. The Promoter shall notify the Winner, by email to the email address that is linked to the Winner's SEN account ("Email address"), of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
12. The Winner will win voucher codes for the five (5) following games :
a) Killzone: Shadow Fall;
b) Call of Duty: Ghosts;
c) Fifa 14;
d) Assassin's Creed: Black Flag; and
with a total approximate value of GBP 54.99 / EUR 64.77 / DKK 483.16 / NOK 525.86 /AUD 92.99 / NZD 107 ("Prize").
13. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter's email message to them, providing their name, and date of birth, within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
14. Voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. Voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. Voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the voucher code.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by email to the Winner's Email Address, the Prize to the Winner within thirty (30) days of receiving a Winner's details.
20. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's statutory rights (if any).
21. The Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). The Winner's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'Win 5 Games with Music Unlimited' to the following address: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
24. The Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
25. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
26. The "Promoter" is: Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
27. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.