To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

PlayStation Systems

If you are looking for Community,  click here

Error CE-36329-3. I'm sad

Created 09/10/2019
4 Replies
Background. Once I exchanged messages with a friend and at the same time played a game. Moving between correspondence with a friend and the game, a quick double click on the PS button. Then I had the pleasure to screen something for a friend through the browser, I climbed into the browser and also switched between the game and the browser using the ps button, but at some point the image on the screen went out, there were no sounds, nothing, I waited 10 minutes and Forcibly turned off the console. After starting, a warning appeared that the console was turned off incorrectly. And now I am haunted by error CE-36329-3 anywhere. On any account. I have several of them. What actions in safe mode are better to choose in my case?

Answers

• Vigelantzero

31/10/2019

Vigelantzero Best answer 31 October, 2019 @ 14:15
    Seventh paragraph helped me
     Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software)
  • mont348

09/10/2019

mont348 09 October, 2019 @ 06:40

I guess you pulled the plug or switched the power off at the mains power? This is the worst thing you can do and usually causes damage to the PS4 system software, if the system ever becomes unresponsive press and hold the on/off button for as long as it takes to ensure a safe shutdown.

The first option I would try in safe mode is option 5 rebuild the database, if that doesn't work try option 3 Update System Software then update over the Internet, failing that option 6 Initialise the system and last option 7 if nothing else works which means you will need to initialise the system and re-install the full 1.1GB system software update file. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/ps4-system-software/

• mont348

09/10/2019

mont348 09 October, 2019 @ 06:45
    Avoid using the PS4's browser especially while you have other applications open, better still don't use it at all console browsers are never any good and I can't see that changing with the PS5. 
  • Vigelantzero

09/10/2019

Vigelantzero 09 October, 2019 @ 07:42

mont348

"if the system ever becomes unresponsive press and hold the on/off button for as long as it takes to ensure a safe shutdown"

I always do that

I never pull out the power cable

I'll start right away from the 7th point
    Yes, the browser is brake