To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

Account & Network

If you are looking for Community, click here

I can't race people on GT Sport

Created 27/07/2019
4 Replies

Every time I try to do any of the daily races in Gran Turismo Sport online, I will load into the race with everyone but once we have actually gotten to the track all the connection bars are gone and I am the only person racing on the track. All the other cars will sit stationary on track and I basically race alone. I play many other games online such as Fortnite, Apex Legends and most recently F1 2019 and they all work fine. I really don't know what to do. If anyone could help me with any reason behind this I would appriciate it.

Answers

• cheery-razor032 02 August, 2019 @ 10:53

Ive got the same problem and thats my only problem. i really enjoy this game and testing myself. ive tried the wifi..ive tried a wired connection and nothing.

sometimes it works for a few races but most times im driving alone. also when i start, when its the warm up lap i have bars and everyone else. as soon as the race starts the connection bars are gone. im not sure if its my internet speed or what. lets help each other find out whats going on. ive been searching for this problem and you the only one that ive seen going through this.

• cheery-razor032 12 August, 2019 @ 08:24
    i fixed mine. what you need to do is contact your ISP. tell them that you need your APN "unrestriced". It worked for me. your ISP lets you sent data to the GT server but when The server sends info back Your ISP rejects it hence why you race alone.
  • cheery-razor032 12 August, 2019 @ 08:24
    i fixed mine. what you need to do is contact your ISP. tell them that you need your APN "unrestriced". It worked for me. your ISP lets you sent data to the GT server but when The server sends info back Your ISP rejects it hence why you race alone.
  • mont348

12/08/2019

mont348 12 August, 2019 @ 10:29
    Opening ports to allow traffic both ways and/or setting up a DMZ should resolve problems like this without the need of contacting your ISP.