To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

Account & Network

If you are looking for Community, click here

Days Gone - Platinum Trophy Rewards email

Created 23/05/2019
7 Replies

Hi there,

I have recently unlocked Platinum trohpy for Days Gone and found out that it is rewarded with 2 item - avatar and theme. Cna you please let me know how long do I have to wait for email confirmation with codes to unlock these?

Thank you,

EDIT - still no sign of an emial, I had marketing option always turned on but still nothing. I have received GoW avatar previously for the platinum so also don't want to entirely believe it is only NA...where cna I contact support about this directly?

Answers

• Oran_Gina

24/05/2019

Oran_Gina 24 May, 2019 @ 07:05

Going on previous games that have had these rewards, you could be waiting a couple of weeks but really it's anyone's guess as to how long it will take,or if you'll ever get it; these sort of rewards have tended to be a bit hit and miss in the past. You have to have signed up for emails.

• greigd1

28/05/2019

greigd1 28 May, 2019 @ 20:16
    If you have an European account, the reward for platinum trophy for Days Gone is not currently available here. I think it is only available in North America at the moment.
  • OrdosAlpha

28/05/2019

OrdosAlpha 28 May, 2019 @ 23:24
    Could be weeks, Oran_Gina, or it could be never. Still waiting for the Horizon rewards nearly 2 years after getting the platinum trophy.
  • mont348

02/06/2019

mont348 02 June, 2019 @ 09:30
    Same still never got the rewards for Horizon Zero Dawn. 
  • Oran_Gina

02/06/2019

Oran_Gina 02 June, 2019 @ 13:47

"Could be weeks, Oran_Gina, or it could be never. "

I thought I'd pretty much already said that. Yes, it turns out I did!

"you could be waiting a couple of weeks but really it's anyone's guess as to how long it will take,or if you'll ever get it"

;-)

• Phteve-the-Rock

03/06/2019

Phteve-the-Rock 03 June, 2019 @ 18:39

You can contact at any time the Support team for your region regarding this.

They will ask for photos regarding the 100 % completion of the game and as well will check if you have the Sony E-mails option ON on your account.

They should be able to help out after the proof of the game completion are received with the Platinum Avatar.

• Crylix9911

06/06/2019

Crylix9911 06 June, 2019 @ 06:29
    I have got the platinum trophy 4 days gone and I haven't received anything that was said we get for getting Platinum