To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

Account & Network

If you are looking for Community, click here

Commander Lilith DLC highlighted as not downloaded despite installed on PS4

Created 18/06/2019
2 Replies

Hello, I'm here to let you know about the current issue that I am facing regarding the new Commander Lilith DLC. You see, I acquired the game recently as part of this month's PS+ offerings, and when the DLC released, I downloaded it as soon as I could. However, upon booting up the game and checking the "downloadable content" option from the main menu, it's indicating that I have purchased the content, but that I have not downloaded it, despite otherwise. And I can tell that it doesn't seem to be working because upon starting a new game, my character is not automatically set to level 30 as advertised. I've tried reinstalling the game, I've tried redownloading the DLC from the in game store, I've tried moving the game from the external hard drive back over to the main one, nothing's working. So, can anyone help me out here?

Edit: Apparently, you CAN select your level 30 character from the main menu, but it starts you off near the ending of the base game, while stating that it's to prepare you for Commander Lilith. I'm starting to think that I don't have that much of a problem to begin with and that the "not installed" indicator is just a bug of sorts. Regardless, some sort of clarification is needed while I start my game.

Answers

• Oran_Gina

18/06/2019

Oran_Gina Best answer 18 June, 2019 @ 18:37

It is just a bug. As far as I'm aware, it's the same for everyone, on PS4 at least, no idea about other platforms.

That's how the level 30 thing works, but I'd strongly advise you don't just jump in at that point.

Play the main game, get up to level 30 then play the dlc. You'll get a lot more enjoyment that way, be invested in the characters AND know what the heck you're doing in the dlc.

:-) 

• Nerdkiller316PSN

18/06/2019

Nerdkiller316PSN 18 June, 2019 @ 20:00
    Ahhh, good to know then. Does seem quite annoying knowing what the level 30 thing is for.