To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

Update tommorow

Created 27/11/2019
2 Replies

Just in time for tomorrow we got the guess the cars from Kaz

Also, we got Mr Hamilton in play here via paid DLC and did someone made a mistake on Laguna Seca (the next real-life track coming to the game after being shown off at the world tour event? 

0 0

Thread Replies

• RenegadeXtreme

28/11/2019

RenegadeXtreme 28 November, 2019 @ 11:15

1.50 Hype!

Main Features Implemented

Cars
     - The following five cars have been added
      ・BMW M3 Coupé '03
      ・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé
      ・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
      ・RUF CTR3 '07
      ・TOYOTA 86 GT "Limited" '16

Campaign Mode
     - The 'Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge' mode has been added(*);
     - The following events have been added to the "GT League":
      ・'The Passion of Dr. Wankel' Rounds 4 and 5
      ・'Boxer Spirit' Rounds 6 and 7
      ・'Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +' Rounds 6 and 7
      ・'X2019 Competition Endurance Series' Round 4
     - 'Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps' has been added to the Circuit Experience.

(*) The 'Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge' is a paid DLC. In order to access this content you must purchase it from the PlayStation™Store.

Brand Central
     - 'RE Amemiya' has been added to the Asia-Pacific section;
     - 'RUF' has been added to the European section;

Other Improvements and Adjustments

- The regenerative braking control of the 'Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo' has been adjusted;
    - The deadzone for the throttle and brake pedals while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been increased;
    - The force feedback caused by understeering while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been adjusted;
    - Various other issues have been addressed.

0 0
  • Mr_Tibblez

30/11/2019

Mr_Tibblez 30 November, 2019 @ 19:49

I had expected more comments on the paid DLC. I'm slightly surprised by the tumbleweed blowing through. Personally I haven't paid, because I'm almost certain it will follow the usual standard and be crap. But perhaps someone can correct me, is it actually a challenge, these times set by Sir Lewis Hamilton?

If it's the same old where people beat the times by 3+ seconds then frankly I'm not interested in wasting my money on it, but if it is actually a challenge you could spend some hours figuring out, then I could possibly be persuaded to give it a go. Any fedback on the paid DLC would be much appriciated.

0 0