To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

Update incoming 31/07.19

Created 26/07/2019
9 Replies

We just had a heads up we got the next update on the way for Gran Tursmio sport thanks to the old heads up of the downtime message

And going by the FIA dates there are gaps in the dates list and that normally means new track of somesort

and of course 4 cars (at time of writing as we had no Kaz teasers yet so could be more)

Is this the update that might bring the rain? 

0 0

Thread Replies

• skells22

30/07/2019

skells22 30 July, 2019 @ 06:46

And Kaz has not send the teasters yet for some odd reason. I wonder why. 

Normally before an update we get a guess the car game (and Kaz did this before as well, sent out the teasers at the wrong time last year if I think back)

0 0
  • RenegadeXtreme

30/07/2019

RenegadeXtreme 30 July, 2019 @ 13:20
    I don't think it's going to be as big an update as others hope it will be. I guess we'll find out bright and early tomorrow.
    0 0
  • RenegadeXtreme

30/07/2019

RenegadeXtreme 30 July, 2019 @ 15:08

Update details now on the PlayStation Blog https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/07/30/gt-sport-1-41s-five-new-cars-revealed-ahead-of-tomorrows-update/

Patch Notes will be available tomorrow. 

0 0
  • skells22

30/07/2019

skells22 30 July, 2019 @ 15:24
    So looks like no track and once again no rain 
    0 0
  • RenegadeXtreme

31/07/2019

RenegadeXtreme 31 July, 2019 @ 07:31

And here's the Update Details > https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_5457155.html

Main Features Implemented

Cars
    The following 5 new cars have been added: 

• Jaguar D Type ‘54
    • Mazda Roadster Touring Car
    • Honda S800 '66
    • Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98
    • Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81

Campaign Mode
    The following events have been added to the "GT League":

• "World Hatchback Championship" Rounds 4 and 5 
    • "Nostalgic 1979" Rounds 4 and 5 
    • "X2019 Competition Endurance Series" Round 2

"Sardegna - Road Track - A" has been added to the Circuit Experience.

Scapes
    “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” has been added to the special featured section.

Sport Mode
    'Time Trial' has been added to 'Sport' mode. Various events will be hosted within the Time Trial section. 

Physics Simulation Model
    The behaviour of a car that would spin after hitting a kerbstone during an Autodrive rolling start have been corrected.

Lobby
    Added "Practice/Qualifier/Race" and "Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race" in the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these room modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. "Qualifier Settings" will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)

Arcade

"Ghost Offset" and "Reset Sector" features have been added to the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings: "Ghost Offset" delays the display of a Ghost by a specified number of seconds (up to a maximum of 2 seconds in 0.1 second increments); "Reset Sector" restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.

Other Improvements and Adjustments

• Fixed an issue in 'Sport' mode where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series.
    • A penalty reason message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
    • Fixed the default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from "Manual" to "Automatic'.)
    • Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
    • "Tyre Wear" parameters and intensity of the slipstream under "Real" settings have been adjusted.
    • Various other issues have been addressed.

1 0
  • RenegadeXtreme

31/07/2019

RenegadeXtreme 31 July, 2019 @ 07:33

The biggest thing for me in this update is the addition of proper Qualifying in Lobbies. I'll have to implement this into our community championships.

The 'Tyre Wear' tweak is interesting. It might explain a few things from past experience. And confirms the change in tyre wear in slipstream.

0 0
  • Sjc-alpha

31/07/2019

Sjc-alpha 31 July, 2019 @ 12:58

In campaign mode I've been getting an annoying intermittant sound, I've tried different cars and races. It happens when in a straight line and cornering and therefore is not associated with the car.

It's faint, doesn't happen at same points around the track.

Anyone else getting it, it's really annoying and only happened after this update

0 0
  • Sjc-alpha

31/07/2019

Sjc-alpha 31 July, 2019 @ 13:17
    The noise actually reminds me of the check point noise when doing the time attack in GT6
    0 0
  • Mr_Tibblez

31/07/2019

Mr_Tibblez 31 July, 2019 @ 20:41
    "Tyre wear" parameters ... have been adjusted. Does this mean the tyre wear has been increased?
    0 0