To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

Savegame error? Help needed!

Created 29/12/2019
1 Replies
Hey, i have problem with my savegames in gts. I havent played in a long time and when i logged in today i see that all my cars and and progress except school, missions, campaign is lost. Account progress total zero... now i found an old savegame from ps online storage where all my progress is still there but I can only play offline and not save anything. As soon as i connect to the internet and reconnect it screws everything up. It wont save my progress but instead reverts me back to zero progress... is there anyway to fix this?
0 0

Thread Replies

• RenegadeXtreme

30/12/2019

RenegadeXtreme 30 December, 2019 @ 09:38

Hi there. This was an issue that appeared at the begging on the month which effected new players and returning players who hadn't played the game for a while. Unfortunately, there isn't much good news for returning players..................

An issue has been found with game progression wherein cars are unable to be purchased when a user upgrades 'Gran Turismo Sport' to Update 1.50 (from a PlayStation®Hits or any other 1.00 version). This issue will be fixed in the next update.

■ Affected Users

All users whose Save Data file was last updated before Update 1.19 (5 May 2018.)

■ Issue

Cars cannot be purchased and progression is blocked.

Please note that if a game with the affected Save Data file is started with Update 1.50 installed, then the Save Data file will not be recovered with the next update.

■ Solution

Please wait for the next update, or if you would prefer to start a new game then please delete the Save Data file and carry out the following steps.

・ Delete the affected Save Data file;
    ・ Install Update 1.50 and launch the game;
    ・ The following message will appear on screen: "Previous data was found on the server. Would you like to download it and continue playing using this data? (If you select "No", you will start a new game.)"
    ・Select 'No' to begin a new game.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Main Features Implemented

Fixed an issue wherein cars were unable to be purchased and the game could not be progressed when a user upgraded 'Gran Turismo Sport' first to Update 1.18 (from a PlayStation®Hits or any other 1.00 version), then to Update 1.50.

Please note that while this update will make it possible to play the game with Save Data files rendered unplayable by Update 1.50, the garage will contain only the Gift Car that would be awarded on creation of a new game.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

0 0