To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

penalty's

Created 14/07/2019
2 Replies

Why do I get penalty's when I try to race clean and normal but surronded by ****** from Spain and French and Italie??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A17HSvZh0hA

I got a 2 sec penalty when Davidalonso1971 crashes in to 3 people and taking 3 other racers of the track? And this is on a daly basis my S satus is going down , and the I have to race in status A with more French and Spanisch and Italian ******* .

0 0

Thread Replies

• skells22

15/07/2019

skells22 15 July, 2019 @ 14:21
    I think you are not allowed to name and shame the person invole but the youtube vids fine
    0 0
  • phewitt21

04/08/2019

phewitt21 04 August, 2019 @ 16:57

Polyphony don’t care, they can’t fix the issues with the penalty system as the game engine is an updated old one.   I get hit by someone in the last daily - they get 3 seconds, he pushes me into a barrier, I get 5 seconds for being pushed.

the penalty system on GT Sport is a pile of S**T - millions of people have complained through the various forums but Polyphony don’t bother to listen, the fixes they put in place don’t fix anything but shows they are trying and listening but as a developer they refuse to communicate in a public forum anywhere in the world to explain why they can’t put a fair fix in place

0 0