To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

No Points received in Nations Cup

Created 01/01/2020
4 Replies

Hello (I hope I'm right here),

Yesterday I drove in the Nations Cup ... got 6th place and received 59 Points for the Championship ... Now it shows my score with 0. -,-

Is there any chance (because i didn't found a way) to get support from PD for this ... because that situation is extremely demoralizing.

Thank you

0 0

Thread Replies

• skells22

04/01/2020

skells22 04 January, 2020 @ 17:50
    Did you take part in another race? 
    0 0
  • TURBOLOGIST

06/01/2020

TURBOLOGIST 06 January, 2020 @ 02:49
    I just had the same thing happen to me yesterday in the manufacturer series, My PS4 froze right near the end of the last race, and obviously got disconnected. You would think that it would just give me my points from the previous race! Nope recorded a score of Zero!!!! Worse still is that there is no contact support to be able to raise this and any other issue you might have. Demoralising is an Understatement after spending all day learning a track! To be a legitimate online competition this needs to be rectified! I love the online competitions but for me to continue I need assurances from PlayStation that when issues arise we have a place to voice our concern and be heard! Just like in real racing! The FIA has processes for real racing and these championships are sanctioned by the FIA! I have been frustrated numerous times! And now I start to voice my concerns! If they fall on deaf ears well I will have to find another online racing competition to play! Furthermore I understand that if you choose to compete in more than one race per round it only takes your last result hence why I received a big fat zero! I don't see why I should be punished for enjoying your game and racing in multiple races! Change it so that it takes your best score from the round! That way if there is issues as a player you know that you will still record a score! Why punish those that like to play your game!
    0 0
  • F8TL_FURY

27/01/2020

F8TL_FURY 27 January, 2020 @ 09:54
    Same thing happened to me this weekend and after last Tuesday evening races. On Tuesday I did 3 of the 5 races and on Saturday 2 of 5. After the race it showed my points earned but after reloading the game my points reverted back to what it was before. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. 
    0 0
  • tcoomer53

19/02/2020

tcoomer53 19 February, 2020 @ 23:27

Happens every time I play whether Nations or Manu Cup.

At some stage of the night disconnection error appears & all points lost.

At first thought it was modem but had all wiring & connections checked so now think it must be the PS4 network.

Seriously annoying, not to mention the intermittant TrCtl issues.

0 0