To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

New penalty system is non existent !

Created 14/01/2020
4 Replies

The new penalty system that dropped a few days ago is a joke ! It's dodgem cars out there 

I've passed for first place on the final lap final turn and the guy I passed has purposely smashed into me and spun me without penalty 

GT Sports new penalty system isn't fostering racing, it's fostering a smash derby 

Makes me not want to race 

0 0

Thread Replies

• RenegadeXtreme

14/01/2020

RenegadeXtreme 14 January, 2020 @ 12:32

It wasn't a new penalty system that came with last weeks update. It was a fix to the December update where players were getting random collision penalties for no contact at all or very light contact. 

There's still exploites to the penalty system from onths ago where players can use it to give other players penalties. That's what needs fixed still.

1 0
  • zefthebestofcour 14 January, 2020 @ 17:39
    Just like "Boosh" stated.. and very well.. the result for that so called "fix" is just like practically having no Penalizaton system... practically... including the so called exploits.. that now are almost not even needed... resultimg in no Penalization.. in practically every contact between cars...
    1 0
    Show more replies 1
  • Spannshouse

08/02/2020

Spannshouse 08 February, 2020 @ 10:53
    It's bloody ridiculous. I have seen and also been given so many unfair penalties. Recently I just got rear ended and he went off the track and I got a 2 second penalty for it. Absolute joke! Sort your shit out gt sport! 
    0 0