To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

GT "Wacky" Racers League

Created 26/04/2019
7 Replies

Tired of being lapped by that "pro'" racer ? Feel like everyone's driving a ferrari against your Sierra ? 

Maybe this is for you.

I've taken part in a few of the OPC Championship races and as much fun as they were I felt there was a huge gap in player ability, etc which may dampen the experience for some.

If a similar league were created for players of a less "pasionate" disposition would anyone be interested ? I'm not sure how exactly we could gauge skill level maybe if the same driver consistantly won by a large margin we could suggest he join the OPC league....Or a poll could be taken to determine there next vehicle ? 

Not sure on particulars just dipping my toe.

Feedback, thoughts, ideas very welcome.

2 0

Thread Replies

• TheStill

26/04/2019

TheStill 26 April, 2019 @ 12:38
    Sounds good. 
    0 0
    Show more replies 1
  • MightyYogi

27/04/2019

MightyYogi 27 April, 2019 @ 11:00

LETS DO THIS! 

We could still do points with the winner of the league stepping up into the big league. 

Tuesday nights? 

0 0
  • IrishViper

28/04/2019

IrishViper 28 April, 2019 @ 13:15
    So your saying if I join and BEAST ie WIN every race your going to suggest I play with others ? How Rude 
    0 0
  • Divine-Decree

09/05/2019

Divine-Decree 09 May, 2019 @ 17:54

Irish you couldn't beast yourself with a 4 pack of Skol, a box of Kleenex and an episode of Baywatch.

Tues. 21st is doable. Purely because I'm easily distracted and will completely forget about this by tomorrow .

Will take a look at tracks, cars etc over the weekend if I get time. I'm thinking low power, twisty tracks. Full boost, no wear and tear.

0 0
    Show more replies 1