To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

GT Sport Daily Races

Created 14/02/2019
17 Replies

Please vote by Replying.

I vote to Turn On Mechanical damage to Daily races  to stop people ramming you. 

Apply it to the car doing the ramming only!

That way we all will drive more carefully not to tailgate others in corners, the idiot dive bombers won't last, and we can all have more fun and become better drivers.

Penalty points can remain for taking short cuts on corners.

As well as the fact that that is how real life works, so real life "Racing Driving Simulator"

A simple solution for a complex penalty system at present, which is just annotying the hell out of everyone!

3 0

Thread Replies

• Lancer_Evo_R

14/02/2019

Lancer_Evo_R 14 February, 2019 @ 21:44

I vote for this to be fixed 

https://youtu.be/g9ZZOgD3-DY

Very annoying and ruins driver ratings especially if it happens when racing and if theres a accident and ghosting is to slow we should be able to cut corners to avoid crashes without getting penalys as having the ability to think fast enough to cut a corner to avoid a accident is a good thing to do. Also i noticed it brings a nice lead gap as most just crash and you drive away alone in first place lol  

1 0
    Show more replies 1
  • Unknown

15/02/2019

Unknown 15 February, 2019 @ 16:53

Hell I got my SR dinged yesterday after winning a race with 0 penalties and then dinged twice more after the PS server went down on the first lap of two races as if I just quit the races. I'm so sick of the penalty system on GT Sport and it could be fixed easily...especially by a company like Sony.

1 0
    Show more replies 1
  • Unknown

16/02/2019

Unknown 16 February, 2019 @ 19:14

Any fix to being disconnected after qualifying?  Bueller?  ANYONE!!!!?????

0 0
  • mirada

17/02/2019

mirada 17 February, 2019 @ 11:47

Did my first 4 online races in gran tourismo ever this weekend, and will probably be my last. This is Mario Cart online, I actually enjoyed it offline but online, what a joke. Turn on high damages in everything that is online our this game will stay for kids only. What is the fun in some idiot coming first in the race having 12sek penalty and ruined the game for all other. 

0 0
    Show more replies 6
  • richardmorrish

23/02/2019

richardmorrish 23 February, 2019 @ 00:18

Getting sick of being disqualified when I haven’t hit anyone but have been taken out by someone. The penalty system is screwed up again. Three days of constantly being disqualified even after doing three zero incident races and this thing still comes up. On the verge of quitting totally. As my membership renewal comes up in a month. Will probably not bother renewing as this is the only game I play. 

1 0
    Show more replies 1
  • richardmorrish

23/02/2019

richardmorrish 23 February, 2019 @ 00:19

Btw I am still S rated on SR even after being disqualified. As I haven’t had any penalties. 

0 0
  • e-drop

23/02/2019

e-drop 23 February, 2019 @ 07:11

definitely they need to do something, not only unskillful drivers ramming on you but people that will bump you to win positions, you'll lose 10 secs and several positions and he'll get nothing or less than 2 secs penalty in the worst case.

Very annoying to grill top 5 easily and end up above 10th because some idiots will bump me out of the track. I can imagine how many people has stopped playing because of this. 

1 0
    Show more replies 1