To comment, reply and like on the PlayStation Community forums you need to create a profile
Please log in or create an account on PSN to comment, reply and like on PlayStation Community

GT Sport

For a linear throttle sensitivity

Created 10/02/2019
9 Replies

A linear throttle sensitivity option would be greatly appreciated instead of that almost on/off sensitivity when getting from ~50 to 100% throttle

0 0

Thread Replies

• S2N-Ava

10/02/2019

S2N-Ava 10 February, 2019 @ 23:37

It can be annoying, but you get used to it... 

It's not too bad actually..  the cars still drive.

1 0
    Show more replies 1
  • RenegadeXtreme

11/02/2019

RenegadeXtreme 11 February, 2019 @ 16:02

The severity of the issue seems to differ depending on the pedals I think. I have some T3PA Pro's with my T500 wheel and don't really have much of an issue. Whereas when I tried the pedals with the G29, it really was bad. Plus there's some brake mods you can get to help alleviate the problem.

1 0
  • thekingofthethon 11 February, 2019 @ 16:40

I don't know about the T3PA but I agree that it is pretty bad with the G29 which is the wheel I own

0 0
    Show more replies 4
  • Lancer_Evo_R

11/02/2019

Lancer_Evo_R 11 February, 2019 @ 19:54

Buy some mods for pedals. The new physics model is pathetic for aerodynamic cars like the wrx gr3. In real the design would be forcing the car to the ground and yet for some reason kaz decided to use a physics model for bread and butter cars. Polyphony digital, get the wrx gr3 fixed, its the best gr3 you have made, keep it that way :) It handles like poo and it does not act like the aerdoynamics are doing anything. It pulls to one side like cars that are just power. It should not pull to one side and it should eat corners inline with its design but as usual they dont think or care about that. If i won the lottery i would ban experimenting permantly and companys would be forced to get handling etc sorted before release and never changed. The wrx is only gr3 car with aerodynamics that in real would prevent it pulling and spinning and yet as usual on gt sport the worseing simulator it handles nothing like it would in real life lol. When will this game be fixed as atm its not worth of holding any sim title. Its just arcade with no hope of skill! 

0 0