In [Settings] > [Security] or [Applications], tap the [Unknown sources] checkbox to select it.
Download the "PlayStationRMobile for Android" application.
Drag the notification bar (at the top of your phone) downward to open the notification panel, and then tap the downloaded application to install it.
- To download content from PlayStation®Store, you need a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet.
- If you delete [PlayStation Mobile], please be aware that the downloaded content will also be deleted. The content will not start even when you have created the shortcut.
- The availability of "PlayStation®Mobile for Android" applications varies depending on your country or region of residence, the type of device you use, and the version of the system software you use on the device.
- PlayStation®Network and PlayStation®Store are available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services provided by PlayStation®Store and the specific content available vary by country and region. For details, contact technical support for your country or region.
- You can download content from PlayStation®Store only for the country or region where your PlayStation®Network account is registered.