Worms™2: Armageddon is the latest comic turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon to come to the PlayStation®3 system, and is packed with features set to satisfy both new and older generation of Worms™ players alike. Featuring an in-depth single-player Campaign Mode, Tutorials and Firing Ranges, there are also multi-player online and offline game modes for up to four players, as well as the ability to create your own game styles and landscapes to use and play with over PlayStation®Network. Incoming with fresh visuals, returning iconic as well as new weaponry, this online and offline destruction-fest is set to grab players across the globe with its unique brand of easy to learn, but hard to master gameplay.
The worms are back!
- Authentic Worms™ gameplay with stunning cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and hugely enhanced customisation options.
New Worms™ Weaponry!
- Defend and attack with new weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike.
Classic Worms™ Weaponry:
- The return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and enhanced Ninja Rope.
Single-player Worms™ Action:
- Campaign Mode: 30 single player missions across 6 visually different themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese.
- Tutorial Mode: 3 levels set across bespoke “Sports”-themed levels.
- Firing Range: Test your weapons and hone your skills in 3 levels which can be played in any of the game’s graphical themes.
Multi-player Worms™ Combat:
- Full online or offline multi-player for up to four players over a wealth of game modes – beginner, intermediate, pro, races, forts and crazy crates!
- Play standard or ranked games in a bid to scale the leaderboards.
- Plus the ability to create your own custom game settings and engage in voice-chat!
New customisation options:
- In depth ability to make custom game styles so players can create whichever game style they want to and play with online or offline.
- Personalise Worm and Team names, hats, speechbanks, forts, worm skins, gravestones and victory dances.
- Shop ‘til you drop! Players can buy hats, landscapes, weapons, missions, forts and gravestones with currency awarded for completing single-player campaign levels.