3000 years ago, a poet sang of heroes strong enough to stand alone against an army.
For love, they sailed the world.
For family, they made the greatest sacrifices.
For honor, they stood and faced the will of gods,
And fought a war which shook the earth.
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus.
Two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor's edge.
- Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two perspectives.
- Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles
- Do whatever you must to survive in battle. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with your shield, and then run your spear through him. Or, if you're strong enough, just throttle them with your bare hands.
- Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves.
- Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC, and in-depth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War.