Destroy everything in sight, from the environments to the futuristic terrorists aiming to take you down! Get your gun ready for combat and keep the ammo coming. The future of the free world depends on you and your PlayStation®Move motion controller, solider. Provide copy and key features Destruction! The first Time Crisis game to have fully destructable environments. Now, you can obliterate anything that gets in your way. The intuitive controller allows for highly realistic combat.
- Wage war in 4 realistic modes:
o Arcade Mode (1-2 players): Annihilate enemies with your friends. The arcade hit is now available in the bunker of your own living room! Keep track of the competition with online rankings.
o Story Mode (1 player): This free-roaming mode allows you to fire at will in all-new stages. Get more action than ever before!
o Sentry Mode (1-4 players): Prisoners have escaped and you must stop them in their tracks. See which of your friends can get the highest score before time is up!
o Online Battle Mode: For the first time in the Time Crisis series, up to 8 players from around the world can engage in multiple online battle modes.
- PlayStation®Move motion controller Support: Blast your enemies with the all-new motion controller for highly realistic combat.
- Destruction!: The first Time Crisis™ game to have fully destructible environments. Now, you can obliterate anything that gets in your way.
- Futuristic Weapons: Use cluster shot, rocket launcher, and sniper rifle to take the terrorists out! The battle never gets old with this arsenal.
More Content on one Blu-ray Disc™:
- Deadstorm Pirates™ Set sail and step into the shoes of a young swashbuckler in Deadstorm Pirates. Deadstorm Pirates' intuitive gameplay mechanics will have players manning the helm, firing guns and cannons, as they travel across the open seas in search for Poseidon's Breath. Go forth on an arcade adventure shooting down hordes of adversaries and extraordinary monsters. Team up with a friend and combine your forces with the ‘combination shot’ to take down the most difficult of foes.
- Time Crisis™ 4: Arcade Ver.
o Relive the dynamic partnership of Giorgio Bruno and Evan Bernard as they prevent a biological weapon from falling into the wrong hands in the arcade version of Time Crisis™ 4. Based on the 2007 hit, Time Crisis™ 4 features fast-paced action that will keep everyone on their toes in the game’s single or split-screen multiplayer modes. You can take cover from the barrage of bullets, lead out, and then engage your enemies.
*An online ranking system will be available in both Deadstorm Pirates and Time Crisis™ 4, so players can see how their performance stacks up against the world. Both games support the PlayStation®Move motion controller and the Guncon®3.