Civilization is near collapse. Deadly viruses have ravaged the earth's population. Terrorism runs rampant. From this maelstrom of violence and suffering an ancient conspiracy bent on world domination emerges from the shadows of legend. The conspirators' greatest strength? No one believes they exist. No one but you.
As J.C. Denton, a rookie anti-terrorist agent, travel the globe building a network of allies and create an alter identity to aid you in your search for the truth. Incorporating the best elements of role-playing, action, adventure, and 1st person shooter genres, Deus Ex hosts a chaotic story world of conspiracies, cliffhangers and plot twists fueling a paranoia that will keep you guessing every step of the way.
- The PlayStation 2 version has been enhanced over the PC hit with improved character graphics and new dynamic weather and lighting effects engineered to heighten the tension of suspicion and darken the atmosphere of conspiracy
- Auto-aiming and other new control optimizations
- Invent a compelling alter ego. Employ nanotech augmentations and determine which weapons and objects you need to survive. Will you be the charismatic master manipulator, the stealthy tactician, or the deadly avenging angel?
- Explore a richly simulated world of unparalleled interactivity, engineered to react logically to your every action
- Utilization of the latest Digital Dolby 5.1 will bring a new level of realism to the environments and power to the music.