1. This voucher code (“Voucher Code”) is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need (i) the specified hardware; (ii) a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account registered in the country to which the Voucher Code relates; and (iii) internet services (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your Sony platform). You are responsible for any internet service and connection fees.
4. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes may only be used once, for a single SEN account. Subject to applicable law, Voucher Codes cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold, redeemed or returned for cash or credit (except that you may give a Voucher Code that you have purchased to someone else as a gift).
5. Voucher Codes must be used before any specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional restrictions will be communicated to you with the Voucher Code.
6. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend user accounts and request alternative forms of payment, as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests, if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained and used on SEN or to pay for services from PlayStation®Store, SEN Store, Video Unlimited and/or Music Unlimited ("Services"). If your SEN account is terminated or suspended for these reasons, you may lose any unused SEN wallet funds.
7. Certain content available via Voucher Codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights, including the Software Usage Terms. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
8. A Voucher Code can only be redeemed in those countries where Services are available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
9. If a Voucher Code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such Voucher Code. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to Voucher Codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the Voucher Code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
10. We may assign these Terms and Conditions to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
11. Where Voucher Codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should be addressed to the promoter of the offer rather than to us.
12. Wallet Top-Ups: Voucher Codes used to place funds in a SEN wallet ("Wallet TopUp Voucher Codes") can only be redeemed by SEN master account holders. Wallet TopUp Voucher Codes can only be used to add funds to SEN master accounts registered in the country of issue of the Wallet TopUp Voucher Code. To open a SEN master account, you must be at least 18 years old. SEN master account holders can give sub-accounts access to the SEN master account wallet and set a monthly spending limit. In some countries, purchase of Wallet TopUp Voucher Codes may be restricted by age. Wallet TopUp Voucher Codes can only be used to purchase Services.
13. PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions: PlayStation®Plus content and services vary by subscriber age. Online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice – eu.playstation.com/gameservers. Service availability is not guaranteed.
14. PlayStation®Plus Trial Subscriptions: You are eligible to redeem one PlayStation®Plus trial Voucher Code only. You can only redeem this Voucher Code if you are not a current PlayStation®Plus subscriber and you have never previously subscribed to or received a trial of PlayStation®Plus.
15. Subscriptions: Credit/debit card details may be required. Subscriptions are designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms in accordance with the SEN Terms of Service. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your SEN wallet. If you do not have sufficient funds in your SEN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off auto top-up. You can turn off the auto renewal at any time, and your subscription will expire at the end of its term. Instructions on terminating your subscription are at http://uk.playstation.com/psn/support. Full terms and conditions can be found in the SEN Terms of Service at sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/legal.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. The contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
17. If you have any questions about the use of Voucher Codes, please visit our Customer Service at eu.playstation.com/redeemvouchercode/.