PlayStation®3 Software Usage Terms
PlayStation®3 Game Discs
- Game software is licensed for home use only on authorised PlayStation®3 systems in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania only
- You may not lease, rent, sublicense, publish, modify, adapt, or translate any portion of the Game Software.
- You may not use the Game Software commercially, broadcast it, charge for its use, use it in a public arcade or make other public performance of it without express permission from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Game Software, or create any derivative works, or otherwise attempt to create Game Software source code from its object code.
- You may not use any unauthorised, illegal, counterfeit, or modified hardware or software in connection with the Game Software to bypass, disable, or circumvent any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism for the PlayStation®3 system.
- You may not resell Game Software unless expressly authorised by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe